Discover your chakras and recover your inner state of well-being.
This rejuvenating and soothing treatment combines yoga, pranayama (breathwork), and marma (Ayurvedic acupressure points). It balances the body on the physical, mental, and energetic levels. The seven chakras are the body’s energy centers. Each one is associated with specific organs and particular functions in the body.
If you feel you are eating right, getting proper amount of exercise and sleep, and still feel tired, out of sorts, or in a creative slump, I highly recommend a Chakra Alignment Session.
By balancing the nervous system and energy centers, all physical and mental functions in the body improve.
THE SESSION INCLUDES
- An assessment to discuss concerns and to set an intention for our session
- A yoga pose, with a guided meditation, for each chakra
- An ancient chakra alignment pranayama taught to me by Dr. Vasant Lad
- Receiving marma (Ayurvedic acupressure) treatment while resting on yoga mat, supported by blankets and blosters
- If the client wishes, I integrate essential oils, mantra, crystals, essential oils, and tuning fork to further facilitate balancing, healing, and relaxation.
- Rejuvenates vital organs
- Lowers stress
- Creates clarity and calmness in the mind
Stoke the flow and glow in the chakras and expand into your greatest potential in health, well-being and creativity!